Tuesday, September 25, 2007

An experiement.

Learning and Technology

I am just experimenting with adding web links to my blog. Here is the address to the In-school Instructional Support Teacher PD information. This is from the presentation where I got all my information from. There are tons of links here to tools that help you use the web to teach.

Adding the link was not too tough. I typed the label I wanted to show. Then I highlighted the words and then clicked on the link button in the window (button has a globe and a chain link on it). It prompted me for a web address to attach to the label and then I was done.

If you want to just show the raw web address then just skip adding a label. Hit the link button without having anything highlighted.

Now I say that it was not too tough but it took me 3 tries to get it right. I just made some silly mistakes.

No comments: