Friday, November 28, 2008

The Laptops are Coming, The Laptops are Coming!!!

I feel a little bit like Chicken Little. This just arrived.



















Now we have not been told anything about the laptop lab yet but the big bulky cart is a good sign. It is all sorts of rolling power bar happiness.








One problem - it is a great, awesome, amazing, and practical solution - for another school. Here is our problem.







And here is the rest of our problem. All of our highschool classrooms are not accessable by the rolling lump of laptop happiness.
I am not sure what to do about it. We need to find a solution that works with stairs. I am going to email the head of our tech support and see what we can do. (I am going to try the collaborative approach.) I would like some sort of tub that we can carry up the stairs with one person. Anybody have any suggestions?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why don't you just round-house kick all the stairs out of the way?

Chuck Norris